· Support for the PowerPC (PPC) architecture.
· GCC 4.0
· GNOME 2.10
· KDE 3.4 includes new accessibility features. You can manage these new features in KDS Control CenterRegional & AccessibilityAccessibility.
· Native Eclipse 3.1M6 (part of a free Java stack)
· MySQL 4.1
· PHP 5.0
· Xen 2 (virtualization to run multiple versions of an OS)
· GFS 6.1-0.pre22 (cluster file system)
· Evince 0.2.1 (universal document viewer)
· GDM 2.6 - Includes early login capability
· SELinux This release includes coverage for 80 new daemons by the targeted policy. There are changes to the handling of Booleans. The targeted policy is enabled by default.