vmware 사이트에 간만에 놀러갔더만.. 또 이런걸 내놨군요. ^^
What is VMware Player?
VMware Player is free software that enables PC users to easily run any virtual machine on a Windows or Linux
PC. VMware Player runs virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server and also supports Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
Key Features of VMware Player
- Run any virtual machine. Run virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server. VMware Player also supports Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
- Access host PC devices. Use host CD/DVD drives, network adapters, and plug-and-play USB devices.
- Copy and paste. Copy text and files between the virtual machine and the host PC.
- Drag and drop. Drag and drop files between a Windows host PC and a Windows virtual machine.
- Multiple networking options. Virtual machines can share or obtain new IP addresses or be isolated from the network and host.
- 32- and 64-bit host and guest operating system support. Run a wide variety of virtual machines containing 32- and 64-bit operating systems simultaneously on the same physical PC. Compatible 64-bit guest operating systems include select Microsoft Windows, Red Hat, SUSE, and FreeBSD distributions.
- Adjustable memory. Tune virtual machine memory for optimal performance.
- Configurable shutdown. Power down or suspend the virtual machine when closing VMware Player.